The Equality Commission for Northern Ireland are consulting on their Corporate Plan for 2022-2025. The draft plan sets out five strategic priorities to guide their work for this period of time. The five areas are:
- Working for a stronger legal and policy framework for equality
- Using powers to combat discrimination and promote equality of opportunity
- Safeguarding rights and protections post Brexit
- Promoting equal access to and equal opportunities for all at work
- Addressing inequalities in educational attainment and tackling bullying.
The deadline for responses to this consultation is Friday 25th February 2022 and it is available here