Siobhán continues to carry out engagement with a range of people and organisations on the Consortium’s research paper on ‘Women Living with Debt’.
Recently Siobhán has spoken about the findings, women’s experiences and recommendations at the following:
- Workers Demand Better Event
- Meeting with Department for Communities on Fuel Poverty
- Meeting with Pam Cameron, DUP
- NI Anti-Poverty Network AGM
- Poverty in Northern Ireland: Where are we now?, ARK Event
- Meeting with Órfhlaith Begley, Sinn Fein
- Relaunch of Cliff Edge Coalition Key Asks
The full version of the report is available on the Consortium’s website here.
A shorter summary of the report is available on the Consortium’s website here.