Siobhán continues to publicise the findings in the Women Living with Debt research paper particularly around Cost of Living issues.
Recently Siobhán has spoken at the following events about the findings and recommendations from the research:
- Progressive Unionist Party’s (PUP) Conference.
- NIPSA Health & Safety Conference (impact of Cost of Living on Mental Health)
- Women Demand Better Rally in Belfast City Centre
- Listen to Her Voice Twitter Space
- Funders Forum Annual Conference
- Meeting with Joseph Rowntree Foundation
- Meeting with a journalist from The Detail.
The full version of the report is available here
A shorter summary of the report is available here.