The Rural Action Awards Scheme has reopened for applications.
The Rural Action Awards Scheme, is aimed at supporting rural communities celebrate their own achievements:
- Rural community-based organisations in Northern Ireland, or the border region of Ireland have the opportunity to apply for and be in with a chance of securing £1000 or €1000 towards their chosen community project.
- The scheme is open to constituted rural community-based organisations including charities, not for profit community groups, sporting and cultural organisations, heritage groups, Parent Teacher Associations, youth groups/clubs and social enterprises.
- 3 recipients chosen at random.
- Simple application form and verification process with evidence of constitution and bank account in group name required if successful.
- The scheme seeks to support practical, tangible and timebound projects where the project must complete within 12 weeks.
- The scheme is open for applications now and will close on 20th December 2023.
For terms and conditions and how to apply, visit here